Thursday, February 12, 2009

I survived today (yesterday).

I honestly wondered if I would... but I did. I guess that's comforting.

Question --
If we hope for the best and prepare for the worst, what are we supposed to expect?

So, I have this playlist called "Six Songs" because there are six songs in the playlist. (It used to be called "Five Songs" because there were only five, but I added one tonight. I am very tired.) They have some sick lyrics and no doubt. Recent addition to the playlist is Re: Stacks by Bon Iver. "Your love will be safe with me."

Also, I decided that coward + thrill-seeker = anxiety/personality disorder (except that I don't have a personality disorder. I'm just a paradox.) But don't worry. We'll deal with that in no time. Still, why are some people so supremely intimidating?? Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment