Monday, January 19, 2009

Quite Content

In this moment I am content. I am... not HAPPY, per say. Indeed, I have hopes, dreams, desires, and ambitions that are yet unfulfilled. But the state of my spirit does not rest upon emotions. Those change and morph with hormones, chemicals, situations, and people. But my true heart of hearts is at peace, knowing that I don't have to depend on uncertainties. My Father (our Father) is in control.

In this struggle, I am discovering what God wants us to give to each other through friendship. We lift each other up, rejoice in each others' victories, mourn in each others' sorrows, and praise our great God together in all things. We force each other to look to Him. We enhance each others' existences. We build upon the completed foundation and framework that God already put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment